1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Phone did not work after 3 months got it for Christmas for the grand daughter, said no service available received 2 non working sim cards and then they said they are sending a new phone, waited and waited, called asking where the phone is? They said I was to return the broken phone?

Was not told that. This has been going on since April 16 and here it is June 8? So sad. Still arguing with them finally got them to send a return label through the mail.

What is the world coming to? They won't even pass me through to a manager.

They pass me through to there co workers claiming to be the manager, hem haws around about where the corporate office is. Finally found an address for them.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Customer service, To reach customer service is a nighmare, Cannot go off script, Dont honor loyalty.

Comments

MariaST

Hi uppityscorpionfish. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless and I have read your post in this blog.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through. We regret knowing that you were not able to successfully activate your new phone with us. We hope you would still consider fixing the problem and activate your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help keywords with valuable information. Thank you.