1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

On May 11th I paid my phone bill because on May 10th they turned my services off May 11th my phone bill was paid $113.26 as of today May 21st I still have no service Straight Talk has informed me that SmartPay has me on a block SmartPay insist that they don't have me on the Block and they have been forwarding my messages to escalation Department which I've never heard of they never emailed me they never contacted me today is May 21st I still don't have any service and my bill was paid SmartPay is a bunch of bull

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. My name is Maria and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and trouble you have been through with your account and phone service.We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you.

You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We will look forward working with you. Thanks.