State: California City: San Jose Product: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card Clear all filters (1 of 79 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in San Jose, California - Horrible Customer Service

After 8 chat sessions, talking to 9 customer service agents on the phone and purchasing 2 SIM activation kits I am still unable to get my service setup. They are shipping me a new SIM card today but I just saw from the confirmation that they sent out the wrong type. After talking to FOUR more agents, I cannot get them to ship the correct one until I receive the wrong one and read them the serial number. The customer service agents at Straight Talk ARE THE WORST I've ever encountered. They are slow, do not speak English very well and quite often just "drop" the call.
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

MariaST

Hi! My name is Maria, and I work with Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (1)