Straight Talk Wireless - Internet Service Review from Walnut Creek, California

2.4
My internet is either intermittent or none at all. I'm told I have to have 2 phones for them to help me. Why would I have two phones. Can't understand customer service. Shame on you for giving our jobs away to people that don't care. I'm lucky to get the internet 1 out of 5 tries. They are defiant rude and lie. Read the same script over and over.
MariaST

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

You know, this company needs a place to sell its product. Walmart needs to back the customers on this one.

I live in a place that has one walmart and they continue to back straight talk. So I travel the 30 miles to do my shopping elsewhere. I have also been in contact with Google.

Obviously customer complaints are not enough to get the 3heads of the company to make drastic changes

So bypass customer service and work on walmart and Google. At least you can talk to someone and understand them.

View more comments (4)
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Phone Service Transfer Review

Have a straight talk phone was a gift they will not transfer my existing service with straight talk to this phone. say it was not properly scanned

Straight Talk Wireless - Signal Strength Review from Walnut Creek, California

STRAIGHT TALK IS CUTTING MY SIGNAL STRENGTH FROM 4 BARS TO THE RED X ALL THE TIME AND EVEN IF I FACTORY RESET THEY STILL TRY DOWNLOADING STUFF ONTO MY PHONE AND THEY MAKE IT DO THINGS I DIDN'T TELL IT TO DO LIKE. REDIRECTING ME TO OTHER WEBSITES THEY WILL CLICK MY LOCATION BOX ENABLE BACKGROUND SERVICES I KNOW THIS SOUNDS COMMON BUT IF YOU HAD MY PHONE YOU WOULD SEE LIKE ITS SO OBVIOUS THEY SPY AND CONTROL EVERYTHING
MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Thank you.

Reason of review