1.3

Straight Talk sent an e-mail after they disconnected.

They said we cancelled the Auto Refill. WE DID NO SUCH THING.

They say the number that we have had for double-digit years is no longer in their system.

I had two phones through them, I am leaving them for a real company.

They are holding the number, and we CAN NOT port it to another carrier, holding our number as hostage now.

I have been disconnected twice after finally reaching a human, how funny they can't or won't fix what they broke.

User's recommendation: Avoid STRAIGHT TALK Wireless unless you want to be jerked around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hi Robin A Grm. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to check your account for us to investigate it and get this resolved. To assist you, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window for chat support.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

I had the same thing happen. Their system deactivated my phone on 12/21/2021 without my permission.

I went on chat and the representive said that their system deactvated thousands of phones by mistake and sent their numbers to another carrier. Still trying to unwind the problem with cutormer service.

@Braheem Gic

Hi Braheem Gic. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand where you are coming from and we are determined to make things right for you. Allow us to check your account so we can work with it and get it resolved. To assist you, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window for chat support.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews