3.6K views

I am a traveling active duty Soldier who has had Straight Talk for about 6 years. However, my phone will not allow me to call out or receive calls.

I can only text. I spoke to 6 different representatives today totaling over 5 hours on the phone and still got nothing accomplished. The company will not reimburse me my money nor fix the problem. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

I wouldn't recommend this organization to a close relative or friend.

My cell number if it was working correctly is 912-463-2331. I want this issue to be resolved as soon as possible.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2014.

Comments

Stupid phone put in words I didn't write I meant to say my husband and I can't make or receive any phone calls on our straight talk phone Does anyone know what's going on

Hi IM Haven't the same problem I cant talk on my ALCATEL ONETOUCH straight talk phone I being calling ever since Thursday of last week all I get is cut it off n cut it on then say I got to buy another phone n the bad part I just got this phone as a replacement phone I being with straight talk since it came out .

I have a similar problem. When I go out of the state I live in, I can't make or receive any calls.

And before anyone at straight talk tells me to do a chat, I have and it was never resolved.

I was told I should be able to call/receive calls. I already knew that!

Same same. $150 for new Luna Pro, did the activation, made one call no problem as instructed.

Now, the LG icon is gone from top of screen, can't make a call, receive a call, or text.

Entire family Straight Talk customers since almost day one of their existence. This is ridiculous!

Suffolk, Virginia, United States #1213749

The same thing has happened with my phone. After 2 days of service, I cannot call out or receive calls. Can someone just tell me how to fix it without staying on the phone with straight talk for hours.

to pammy #1214004

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Mine is doing same thing. What did you do to resolve it?

to Anonymous #1214005

to MariaST Jackson, Tennessee, United States #1350323

Cant hear when using phone making or recieving but can using messenger 704 310 8977

MariaST

Hello. I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Allow us to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW and we will be able to help you or, you can send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

to MariaST Elmore, Alabama, United States #1017054

My phone just quit working I have no service

to Kristy #1214006

to MariaST Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1236668

Nope Maria, calls or texts do nothing... just 'restart your phone' or remove SIM card...no one knows anything but the script in front of them.

Sad.

Happened with my previous phone, now again with this one two weeks old.

Mistake was not finding a new service provider.