I've tried for 3 days to get my phone changed to straight talk. I have been disconnected 5 times, no one can tell me what the problem is that they can't complete the transfer.

I've asked for a supervisor 4 times and put on hold and the call dropped. If I can find out what the problem is, I don't know if I'm going to go with straight talk. If you would get Americans as techs it might help.

I will put "NOT TO USE STRAIGHT TALK" every where I can. This is the worse company I have ever used and I had straight talk 6 months ago.

Sue Albert 256473****

I purchased a BYOP kit and the air time would not work

User's recommendation: Don't use straight talk.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Service is very poor very verry poor.

Comments

#2120347

Hi, Sue A Gyi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our customer service and in porting your phone number. This not the kind of service we want you to have. We know you've been contacting us without getting a resolution. Give us another opportunity to gather some information about this inconvenience, so we can escalate it and get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window for chat support.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews