They took money out of my account with no problem every month. When I tried to get my account info I couldn't get it.

No registered email. Said I had wrong pin but it was right. They have a zip code that I have NEVER LIVED BEFORE!

They are holding me HOSTAGE! 5 days hours and hours with no resolution!

Location: Hood River, Oregon

Comments

Hi Sandra C Fyf. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We understand your frustration and we will be more than glad to help you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

@MariaST

Honestly... I tried all of that already!

I finally talked to another Straight Talk customer service who changed the wrong ZIP code once again. Then they put in another zip code that was wrong. So finally I went to Cricket in Spokane Washington and the lady finally got me on Cricket. Cricket customer service got down to the nitty-gritty.

We're able to get the wrong ZIP code changed to the right one. Then my Cricket phone worked. But I still will never ever ever refer anyone to straight talk again!

I just didn't understand how you had all my bank information and could get money every month for my bill. Yet I couldn't get into my Straight Talk account.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews