I Can't text, put in new contacts, have never been on the internet with it, have dropped calls often! I purchased this phone in Nov.

2014, It started out ok till I went to Wausau, just 40 miles from my house. That's where I discovered it doesn't work in Wausau!! I would have never bought it if I new that! I find out later it is because Verizon doesn't serve in Wausau!!

I did Not Know That!! Only AT&T does!! No one told me that!! Now I have a busted phone That is froze, actually dead now cause I haven't purchased any more minutes.

I lost the phone # I had for 13 years!! Because I can't just exchange it at Walmart, even when the tect there calls you and says my phone is not responding at all!! He also asked since I am going to get a different phone if I can pay the difference and get the one for AT&T so I can use it in Wausau! He was told NO!!

So here I have been sitting, Months without a phone!! I paid 130.00 for this junk!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Misleading terms of service.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi!

We apologize for the inconvenience.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Thanks.

Maria

Straight Talk Wireless

to MariaST #1333997

I just started working near wausa also and can't make or recieve calls, is there a way to fix this or do I need to change phone companies??