I just bought straight talk home from Wal mart, having trouble activating the serial number.

Drex: Hi Dave. Thank you for visiting Straight Talk Wireless. I will be assisting you today.

Dave: 268435461400456689

Dave: why is this not working? this is the second time this has happened!

Dave: Wal mart replaced the unit and it is still a problem...

Drex: The phone is still inactive in our system so we cannot activate it as of the moment. You need to bring this phone back to Wal-Mart and let them scan again the phone or have them replace it.

Dave: you people are sick and not normal!!!!

Dave: i mean it, really seriouslly retarded

Drex: There is no record found that they replaced or scanned it.

Dave: i never want to deal with your company ever again

Drex: We have the accurate tools here. Please send us the proof of purchased if you really want to activate it.

Dave: i did that last time and after 20 emails, 5 faxes, a visit to Wal mart and hours on the phone, no one in your company was able to help.

Dave: why is this so difficult? how do you stay in business?

Drex: What is your ticket number?

Dave: Ticket # 109 426 7254

Dave: they said the receipt didnt have the serial number... i sent the bar code and the red serial card copy and 2 receipts and they never did anythng for me.

Dave: i sent the receipt by both fax and email at least 3 times each...

Drex: You did not send the receipt.

Drex: We need the receipt in order to verify it.

Dave: yes i did!! SIX times! what is your email adrress i will send again now

Dave: of course i sent the receipt!!

Drex: Based on this ticket number, you did not send the receipt.

Dave: like i said some people at your company are retarded

Dave: if you want to stay in business you need to work on some issues internally

Dave: now what? do you want to give me your email addrees

Drex: We cannot activate the phone. You can return it to Wal-Mart and let them refund your purchased.

Dave: Walmart doesnt want to take it back you need to help me or i will sue you

Dave: i am not kidding I am an attorney

Dave: this calls for a class action suit

Drex: We cannot activate your phone.

Dave: or you can spend five minutes to activate my phone and we can forget about this ordeal

Dave: what is the issue?

Dave: give me your email

Drex: No. We cannot activate because it was not scanned properly from the store.

Drex: No. I cannot provide my E-mail.

Dave: so you are telling me that Wal mart is your supplier and sells thousands of these and they dont know how to scan it?

Dave: this is the second time this happened, you must be getting 50 calls a day for issues like this if not more

Dave: how can this be??

Drex: The easiest way to activate it is to bring it back to Wal-Mart and let them scan it again.

Dave: i did that!!! and they were unable to help me...

Dave: i was in the store for a half hour not including my travel time

Drex: Then you can let them refund the phone if you have the receipt with you.

Dave: they said they cant do it from there end you have to do it

Drex: If you have any further questions or concerns about this issue, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Dave: i did that!! now i have the second phone and the same problem!!

Drex: If you have any further questions or comments, please call the number I gave you. Thank you for chatting with Straight Talk Wireless. Have a great day.

Drex has exited the session.

You are the only user left in the session.

Comments

MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews