Coverage Area
Style and Design

i have had the same straight talk number for 3 years 2 days ago my service was stopped i called first they told me i had never had service then after 3 hours of arguing they managed to find my number i never had and reattached it to my account today while i was on a job 100 miles away guess what i lost service again i have called 5 times so far and been told 5 different reasons everything from its my phone (replaced 2 days ago ) its my sim(also replaced 2 days ago) to i didn't pay my bill(had to give them the transaction number from my bank account to prove i paid the bill on 9/4/2018 today is 9/21/2018) to being told i would have to buy more service (did that 2 days ago )i have been passed between the same 3 guys none of which speak descent English and all of which are both call center workers and supervisors .... i also have another phone number with them which hasn't been able to make or receive calls to specific numbers for 9 months i had to replace the phone the sim and change the number twice to be able to call my daughter but after 3 days it always goes back to not being able to contact her specific number i think the support is a joke and they will say anything to get you to keep spending money on problems that they have no clue about

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi, IntriguedRabbit. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have been through. Allow us to gather some information so that we can find a solution on how to fix it. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi IntriguedRabbit. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi IntriguedRabbit. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble you've encountered with our customer service and also that you've lost service. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi, IntriguedRabbit. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi IntriguedRabbit. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are experiencing issues. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi IntriguedRabbit. I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustrations about our service. Please accept our deepest apology for the inconvenience you have encountered with our customer service. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right. To do this, please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thanks.