Pittsburg, Kansas

When I switched to straight talk it was great for the first year , I could call out from any where and look up anything on google with no problems but now I have to drive 3 miles to make a phone call and had to get an internet provider at my house so I can use my phone to check emails, I’m looking for a better cell service provider which won’t take much to make me happy

Reason of review: Bad cell service.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Unlimited data, Monthly cost was good.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Poor service quality.

Comments

MariaST

Hi ForgetfulBlackbird787. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenient experience that you had with our service. We'd like to speak with you to fully investigate the network status we have in your area. Rest assured that we will do our best to reconnect your phone to our network and reinstate the good service reception you had. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.