Featured Not resolved
3.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 23

Issue is still unresolved. I even told them I would accept a COMPANY apology and I've seen nothing.

Original review posted by user Oct 24

October 1 I was charged 38.56. For my October monthly charge.

October 5 I was charged again 37.46. October 10 Hurricane Michael happened so no towers were available to even use data. October 19 my sister purchased another 37.46 because my brother passed away and I needed to stay in touch with the family. She purchased it because my phone said no data.

I had used my phone October 10 before thw hurricane so I figured I used my initial 37.46. Today my rent bounced. I went to check my purchase history on my card and it showed the 2 charges. My phone still says no data!

With no towers until October 24 I could not use my phone unless it was at a store and on their wifi portable tower. I make 750.00 a month with 650.00 going to rent. Again I say it bounced. I call the number provided and give my claim number only to get that the card I use is NOT in their information and since its a refill I can not be refunded.

I got the run around by calling the number given by straight talk.

866-806-1840 and gave my claim number! So...straight talk, how do I pay rent?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cell phone.

I didn't like: Lack of tech support, Employee knowledge, Non-english speaking, Language issues, Rude service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 24.

Comments