I have been going back and forth with Straight talk and smart pay trying to understand why I started a lease for a Note 9 with and unlimited plan yesterday 09/15/2018 and was told that I have to wait 3 days before my phone can be sent to me. Smart pay directs me to talk to Straight Talk and they never seem to be able to help or have an answer for anything you ask them.

I started a lease agreeing to pay over 1,000 for a phone. Smart pay says my lease started yet I dont seem to be able to get Straight talk to send the phone to me and then they are indignant when I am insistent on getting answers.

I have been so angry trying to get answers that I would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE ELSE. Heres the kicker...starting 9/15 I am being charged everyday for a lease and a phone that I dont have yet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems upon purchasing our device. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.