2.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 03

If I could give customer service a negetive number rating I would

Original review posted by user Jan 03

First off I called to have my number switched Felix did not listen too me transfered my wife's phone number to my brand new phone. Only reason I can think of is because I called using her number then he realized his mistake and pulled her number off which in turn deactivated both sim cards.

Then he transfered me to a supervisor who told me Felix left no note on account so he told me he would ship 2 sim cards tool all info to ship. Then two days later I call after bieng transfered to another supervisor and find out they never shipped them. Finally that supervisor got them shipped arrived today 6 days after my phone showed up. Went on to activate it tonight after sitting 29 min on phone and bieng ignored I said hello are you there after listening to laghing and bull *** in the background Ivan "supposedly thats his name" said and I quote.

*** you you mother fucke* goodbye and put me on dead air hold like a time out. I did get it resolved after calling and explaining all of this too another supervisor.. 5 years I've been with this company on auto deducted account. I'm pissed beyond belief Why does it takes so long now used to be 15 min and phone call and it was done.

Why would your company stand for treating customers this way.. next move I make will be leaving this company..

Comments

MariaST

Hi BelligerentMeerkat. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. We are doing our best to address all the issues that our customers may have encountered. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.