Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Jul 02, 2021

After reaching out to Straighttalk, thanks to the info on a website, I was contacted the following day by another non English speaking representative. I specifically stated in my email I wanted someone who spoke English.

Basically I bought this $300 phone from them less than 3 weeks ago and now the only way people can hear me when they call is via speaker phone. First rep I spoke to determined is was an issue with the phone itself. And I could have it replaced for free. Here's the effin catch, they have to receive mine first.

Once they receive it and inspected it to determine the issue, then they will send the replacement. Yes folks, regular mail. And with covid we all know how slow that is. I demanded that I get the replacement first and offered to give them my card info to charge me.

I offered to pay for overnight on my original phone and the replacement. They will not budge. So now I have a piece of *** phone that I spent way to much on and it doesn't even work.

How dare they ask me to go possibly 2 weeks or more with no phone..... Ridiculous.

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2021

I have written multiple emails, spoken with several reps from your company and I am sure that this email will still leave me aggravated and pissed off. I bought a phone from you back on June 5th 2021 and paid well I've $200 for it.

Within a week or two the phone started having issues. No one can hear me unless I have my speaker phone on. One of your reps informed it that it is a faulty phone and it needs to be replaced. But unless I send my phone in and once received I will be sent a replacement phone.

That's *** Why should I the customer who trusted in your company have to suffer and go without my phone I paid $200+ for? You are not willing to even overnight it to me. I offered to pay and have this phone overnighted if you could do the same.

Y'all are a lousy excuse for a company. When we the customer are the reason you are successful.

User's recommendation: Do not use them ever.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Cheap plan, Cheap phones.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Total lack of caring, Very rude and non english speaking, Customer service unable or unwilling to help, Quaility of language, Disrespectful.

Comments