Allan R Zfy

| map-marker Newburgh, New York

Paid $50.00. For 8 days service now they won't fix my phone

I've been calling was hung up on 6 times. Got thru after 2 days to Corp.

No help. So I'm screwed and it hurts me on fixed income lost the monthly fee and now must buy new phone

User's recommendation: Get another provider

MariaST

Hi, Allan R Zfy. Please be informed that this is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We totally understand how frustrating this might have been on your end. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the trouble you have gone through with this issue. We know you have spoken with our customer service representatives and feel that your issue is not being handled quickly enough.

It is not our intention to delay a resolution. We are hoping that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves so we can help you out. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word SUPPORT to 611611.

Melissa P Wzt

Verified Reviewer

My phone is junk and I always get a phone where it's either a Lori's phone or the last one I had before this was my dead friend's phone number his son was on there texting his father saying goodbye an

Put my phone plan down to the lowest one there is. I have a pacemaker and I have to have unlimited everything just because ACP program didn't pay it well I had to get on their site and reapply I did not know that until tonight about 45 minutes ago so you should have your money tomorrow will that dip wad that I talk to chatted with he's a jerk I don't know why you have somebody like that on the phone very rude very rude I've done telemarketing and he was rude so you'll have your money tomorrow and I want my plan back I want my $45 plan back I will go somewhere else

Preferred solution: My plan back my $45 plan back

User's recommendation: I better just keep my mouth shut

AlexTrac

Hi Melissa P Wzt. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we'd like to apologize for the issues you encountered with our service. Please know that this is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. We would like to speak with you for further investigation in your account and provide you a concrete resolution for this. Aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We'll be looking forward to working with you.

Kelly W Uyt

Resolved: They owe me money

Updated by user Feb 16, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Filed a report with BBB and when BBB sent them my complaint, they was eager to give me back my money.

I had all the proof I needed Straight Talk needs to get their employees better training. They should have never took that money out of my account.

Thanks for allowing me to use this site as a sounding board. I would advise anyone that is experiencing this type of issue to contact PISSED Consumer and then file a complaint with BBB.

Original review Feb 01, 2024
This experience was a disaster I was given the run around by several associates and the last associate claimed he was a manager in the refund department and he refused to refund money that they had removed from my account after auto pay was shut off. Also told me to get my bank involved to do a "Charge Back" because he was not refunding my money.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Are not truthful about their devices

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't do it. Their phones are not compatible with the service I switched to even though Straight Talk stated multiple times before my purchase that as long as I stayed with Straight Talk for 12 months, my phone could be switched to a different provider. (Hint: It is Spectrum that I switched to)

Guest

Hahaha too funny Maria at Straight Talk wants to speak with me about my experience but doesn't give me a direct line to her? So therefore another run around with "customer service" who has not been helpful at all.

No I will not contact customer service Maria. If you want me to speak with you directly, then give me a direct number.

Unfortunately Maria, I have already filed a complaint with BBB. I have had it up to my neck with Straight Talk and you trying to act all concerned without leaving me the ability to speak with you directly just confirms that Straight Talk has no accountability for their behavior and the way they treat people.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2476645

You should have filed a dispute with your bank as their rep told you to. The BBB is useless and can’t enforce anything. All they will do is forward your complaint on and theY will ignore it or reply it was a legit payment.

MariaST

Hi, Kelly W Uyt. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the trouble you have gone through with this issue. This is definitely not the kind of experience that we want you to have. Please know that we do not want to lose a customer as valuable as you. Feedback such as this is gathered daily to help improve our customer's experience.

Please know that we are continuously making improvements to better assist our customers. We understand that you have spoken with a customer service representative and feel that your issue is not being handled quickly enough. It is not our intention to delay a resolution. If you could give us another chance to review your account so we can help you fix the issue and offer you the best resolution available to address your specific needs.

Aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi Kelly. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

View more comments (3)
Tangela D Rkj

Verified Reviewer

This is such a horrible service

They have foreigners who answer your phone calls and mess up all your phone bill service you never can speak to somebody who speaks English since I had my service I've been having problem after problem after problem because I never can speak with a representative that speak English and they mess up the phone service and phone bill and laugh about it when you're mad and don't think that they can get touch they hang up on me about five times before they help me if I did not have to move I would have switched to cricket long time ago soon as I move I am switching to cricket I am no longer dealing with this phone service and I'm telling everybody that I know not to deal with this whack phone service straight Talk is whack

Loss:
Cons:
  • This service do not need to be
  • Make fun at customers after they mad worst phon
  • People that speak english needs to be at this phone company

Preferred solution: Better phone service and them to fix my phone service

User's recommendation: Do not recommend

MariaST

Hi Tangela D. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

MariaST

Hi, Tangela D Rkj. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main goal is to provide quality service to our valued customers and help them with their concerns. We are hoping that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves so we can help you out.

Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact, or call us at 1-877-430-****.

View more comments (1)
Noel H Siy

Verified Buyer

Money needs reviewed

Straight Talk Wireless - Money needs reviewed
Straight Talk Wireless - Money needs reviewed - Image 2
Someone bought straight talk and I need money reversed from use but no one answered to help me so worse service
Loss:
Pros:
  • Aweful
Cons:
  • Aweful

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't fall for there crap of there customers

MariaST

Hi, Noel H Siy. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are very sorry to hear that. As your service provider, this is is not how we want you to feel and experience. We want to sort this out together with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information which we cannot ask here for security of your account.

We are hoping that you would give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact.

Tangela D Rkj

Verified Reviewer

Worst customer service ever worst phone service ever

I called straight talk for the simple stuff and these foreigners mess up the simplest things I have to argue every single time that I call about my phone bill because they either mess it up or they have to refund me my money or give me some kind of credit this is the worst line of phone service ever do not get it I rather deal with cricket as soon as I move I am switching from this wack phone service to cricket

Loss:

Preferred solution: I'm trying to report this activity from these foreigners to straight talk corporate

MariaST

Hi, Tangela D Rkj. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

As your service provider, this is is not how we want you to feel and experience. We want to sort this out together with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information which we cannot ask here for security of your account. We are hoping that you would give us another chance to rectify this issue with you.

Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact.

Lovie B Eqq

| map-marker Haines City, Florida

Resolved: My phone has been disconnected

Sometimes when I make payment from my App it does not register on the main platform or whatever it's called. So it would as through my payment was not made even though I have auto-pay. A slight hiccup that was quickly corrected.

User's recommendation: I've had straight talk for many years. would highly recommend them.

MariaST

Hi, Lovie B Eqq. We are very sorry to hear that.

Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact.

reply icon Replying to comment of MariaST

Hi, Lovie B Eqq. This is Maria from Straightalk Wireless.

We are terribly sorry for what you have experienced with our customer service. We understand what you feel about this situation. As your service provider, this is is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main focus is to provide an excellent service to all our clients, and we know that there are things to improve.

Focusing on our quality of customer service is our priority. We are hoping that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves so we can help you out. please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

View more comments (1)
Debbie Sfg

| map-marker Plattsburgh, New York

Resolved: I got absolutely nothing but a runaround from people at straight talk

Updated by user Mar 11, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review Mar 04, 2024
I got more help from him than I have all day when I reached out to pissedconsumers I finally got some answers from smart pay customer service that was very helpful! They were willing to help while straight talk did not!!
MariaST

Hi, Debbie Sfg. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we would like to apologize for the issues you encountered. Please contact us at https://***/support/contact, so we can provide a concrete resolution for your issue.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the keyword HELP to 611611

Diana P Qlt
map-marker San Jose, California

Cannot get a real person to talk to

Just trying to change & update my plan to meet our needs. That takes a real person for US to talk to.

The machine serve not working right & most important, No Real Person!! Can You Not Even Get A Chat Messaging Back & Forth??

MariaST

Hi, Diana P Qlt. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we'd like to apologize for the issues you encountered with our service. Please know that this is not the kind of experience we want you to have. Our team are continuously working on improving our procedures, products, and overall services to better serve our valued customers. We would like to speak with you to make things right.

In addition, aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact. Moreover, you can also access your ST my account app to change and update your plan. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

map-marker Hartford, Connecticut

Internet is horrible and we try and fix it you just hit 100 times and he tell you to turn your phone off andToo much my phone hasnt worked right and I cant seem to get any of these people contact me you stay on the phone for two hours and talk to somebody you dont understand because therefore accent is so strong and then they talk to you like your computer expert if you were a computer expert youd be doing their job and they be sitting home calling you where is company Ive been with them for like nine years and this last two years its just been the worst

User's recommendation: Too much my phone hasn’t worked right and I can’t seem to get any of these people contact me you stay on the phone for two hours and talk to somebody you don’t understand because therefore accent is so strong and then they talk to you like your computer expert if you were a computer expert you’d be doing their job and they be sitting home calling you where is company I’ve been with them for like nine years and this last two years it’s just been the worst

MariaST

Hi, Guest-580****. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please be informed that this is not an automated message. We hope this message finds you well. This message is sent from SIMPLE Mobile to ensure that any previous concerns or questions you may have raised have been addressed satisfactorily. We want to reiterate that this communication serves as a follow-up, aimed at guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with our service.

Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback. We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account. We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you.

We want to investigate your request or matter. If you haven't received a resolution, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Rest assured, we'll be more than willing and dedicated in resolving this matter promptly. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback.

Shannon M Zgu

Verified Buyer

Minute card

Straight Talk Wireless - Minute card
Straight Talk Wireless - Minute card - Image 2
Bought card scratched off the back for pin and all the numbers stuck to silver and cant read them now. Not happt

MariaST

Hi, Shannon M Zgu. We are very sorry to hear that.

As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for security of your account. We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you.

Please chat with us via this link http://***/6184eXcjw.

map-marker Bourg, Louisiana

Son trying to switch over

I need to speak to a live agent and keep getting an automated. That doesnt help.

Straight talk sent my son a SIM card but he has an iPhone 14pro he can only use an eSIM. Can you have a person call me to resolve this issue 985-791-****

MariaST

Hi, Guest-581****. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please be informed that this is not an automated message. We hope this message finds you well. This message is sent from Straight Talk Wireless to ensure that any previous concerns or questions you may have raised have been addressed satisfactorily. We want to reiterate that this communication serves as a follow-up, aimed at guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with our service.

Yes, you are correct. Iphone 14 pro devices uses an E-Sim only. We apologize if Straight Talk sent you a Sim Card to activate the device. No worries, we are here to help.

We have all the needed resources and tools to activate the account with an E-Sim. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback. We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account.

We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. We want to investigate your request or matter. If you haven't received a resolution, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Rest assured, we'll be more than willing and dedicated in resolving this matter promptly.

Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback. We don't want to lose a customer as valuable as you. Please give us another opportunity to check your account, and resolve your issue. Aside from calling our hotline number, you can chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact.

Jovahn Csg

| map-marker Denver, Colorado

Cause you guys couldnt help me when phone was broken and had to do something else to get it off auto pay,phone does not WORK PERIOD,WONT CHARGE,CANT TURN IT ON TOO GET THECODE YOU WANTED ME TO USE!!!!

Straight Talk Wireless - Cause you guys couldnt help me when phone was broken and had to do...
Need to get a phone off auto pay as it is broke and can not get code off it but have the sim # and the imea #

User's recommendation: Don't try to talk to them as the ant fix nothing when phone is broken

MariaST

Hi Jovahn. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry if you're having issues with your device. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. To further assist you with your concern, kindly chat with us at https://***/support/contact-us.

map-marker Dayton, Ohio

Won't refund money

Tried for 4 hours to get an account straightened out. They finally agreed to refund money and cancel the account.

Never established service.

They won't refund money.Dont use this company. They have thousands of bad reviews.

MariaST

Hi, Guest-581****. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

map-marker Florence, South Carolina

Payment

I've purchased the gold plan and when the payment went thru it told me to find another form of payment. I did that and that payment went thru also...When I CHECKED MY BANK ACCT both payments went thru but we only rec'd 1 mth credit and the svc was cut off .

We called to get refund back but could not get it back nor were the services restored. I think this is poor customer service.

The agt we spoke with tried to act like she could not give us the requested information nor send me to a mgr. I really would like to speak to someone who knows what to do & not make us act out of character.

User's recommendation: Do not use straight talk go to ATT or Verizion

AlexTrac

Hi Guest-574****. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We totally understand how frustrating this might have been on your end. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the trouble you have gone through with our customer service. We know you have spoken with our customer service representatives, and felt that your issue is not being handled quickly enough. Please know that we are continuously working on improving our procedures, products, and overall services to better serve our valued customers.

Feedbacks from our valued clients are extremely important to us. We will surely take note of your concern, and we'll develop a way to effectively improve our customers' overall experience. If there are lingering questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us through the information provided below. Aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word BUY to 611611. Have a good day!

Thank you for still staying with us, we do appreciate it. We'll be looking forward to working with you.