Verified Reviewer

Refund or credit

Straight Talk Wireless - Refund or credit
Straight Talk Wireless - Refund or credit
I bought a card for my daughter inevitably she has an iPhone and the card I bought is not compatible with her phone so I am simply trying to get a refund ( which the retailer from which I bought it from refuses to give) so that I can buy the right card. I would even...

Hi Christie B Tyu. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry to know the the plan you purchased is not compatible to be added to your daughter's phone. We understand how you feel. Let us see what we can do to help you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

ID