1.1

I bought 3 phones from straight talk within 2 years of service with the company. The 3rd phone I bought online from the company.

The phone lasted 1 week, then complete blackout. It took 2 days to finally get it going again. It worked for 1 day then blackout again.. This 2 nd time it took almost 3 days to get it going again.

I was also told I would be getting a new SIM card. I asked for a refund at this time and she said I couldn't have both.. A refund or service at the moment.. The 3rd time my phone blackout happened only 6 hours later..

Once again I spent 3 hours on the phone with multiple rude representatives and then I was hung up on when I asked for refund or a different phone..

Now no-one Will answer my calls, and I have no cell phone service until I drive 45 mins away and spend money with new carrier for phone and service.. What a rip off

User's recommendation: Buyer beware.

Location: Elizabethtown, Illinois

Comments

#1992227

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. For assistance, copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support.

You may also text HELP to 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews