Verified Reviewer

1.2

My service every month was interrupted when my dues were paid with auto pay. Every month my phone messaging service would go out of service and no one could leave a message and my messages that were left were deleted without me being able to listen. Every month customer service would tell me that its resolved and wouldn't happen again, every month I would be on phone for no less than 4 hours each time trying to resolve matter because my phone is very important to my job.

User's recommendation: Absolutely no recommendation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Unlimited Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Systems are flawed and inconsistent with no logs, No direct answer.

Comments

#1902952

Hi Emily G. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to make it right for you. To further discuss this, please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it to a new window.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews