1.3K views

I spent hours on the phone with people of straight talk wireless after purchasing a phone from them online, trying to confirm the order and they could not find the order, but I could on line. Then they could not tell me where my order was in the process of shipping, and could not give me a tracking #.

I checked with my credit card company and they said that straight talk had been paid.

So the way it works with straight talk phone is, once they get paid for an order, then they don't care about your order. They have set up loop holes in the overnight shipping FAQS so even they don't know what is going on with your order.

Comments

I ordered my phone on a Sunday, with free 1-3 day shipping. I immediately received a confirmation email with a 7 digit order number in the "received" email.

It is now Tuesday. When I enter the order number on the straight talk website, it says, "We couldn't find an order number and email that matched the information you entered. Please check the information and try again." I chose the option "forgot your order ID" and was given the same order number. While copy and pasting it in for a search.

it still didn't work.I immediately received a "received" email and a second email stating that my order was "accepted." I have not yet received a "Shipment tracking number." I'm guessing that is seperate from the "Accepted" email. The billing balance was removed from my bank account on Monday (yesterday), so I expect the tracking number to be emailed Tuesday (today) and the order to arrive by probably Friday-Monday.People say that overnight delivery of SIM cards are actually 2 days because of Straight talk's processing methods. $15 SIM and $15 delivery fee really doesn't make sense, but ok. They also say that straight talk may not give you a tracking number at all with a successfully received order.

Calling CSM or making a ticket may cancel or delay your order even more. TBH, their CSM is a nightmare, but the service is Verizon quality at a very reasonable price.I plan to wait 5 business days for the 1-3 day delivery.

If I don't receive a tracking number by Friday, I'll contact the bank and BBB, but I don't forsee that being necessary. We just have to be patient.

I ordered my phone on the 20th. The money was taken from my card so i got a payment approved email.

But the order still says processing. When i called straighttalk they said it shipped but dont have a tracking number????

It doesnt even say shipped on the website. I wish i knew what the heck is going on!!!!

Same here no one can find my order just paid 823.56 and no one can help me please tell me y’all ohone came I. Eventually

They can't find mine either. It's 3 days before Christmas and now no order can be found

to Stephanie #1408584

I'm in this same situation

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States #824552

I'm having a simlar problem. I orderd it yesterday and have revived so much as a comfromation email. They took the money though so I guess now I just wait and hope I'm home on the day it is delivered to sign for it.

MariaST
to Kuro #891190

Hi Kuro. The shipment status can be checked in the website at www.straighttalk.com.

If you have further questions or concerns, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. Thank you.

MariaST

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

to MariaST #1407496

They can't find my order either