I drive a truck, I drive Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, New Mexico, and Kansas. My cellphone works great in every State I drive, except for the State I live in, and bought the phone from.

I live in Stilwell, Oklahoma only 40 miles from Muskogee, Oklahoma where my phone doesn't work, I don't get service in or around Oklahoma City, both places I make deliveries to and need a phone to contact customer's.

I was in need of my phone in Muskogee one day, I had to use a payphone at a truck stop to contact straight talk customer service, which was a foreigner that I could barely understand, she told me that she needs to boost my signal, and I need to pull my SIM card out and restart the phone, which we went through about 5 time's, after an hour and forty-five minutes still no service. I believe I'll have to find another provider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MariaST

Hi PissedConsumer1509143. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. Allow us to help you check the area for coverage. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.