Clarksdale, Mississippi
3.1K views 13 comments

Criminals are hacking into straight talk customer cell phone cell and deactivating there accounts and using the customer numbers to avoid paying their bills and to avoid being traced by the authorities.When the customers call straight talk to see what is wrong with their phones, they are told that they called in and had their number transferred to their other phones although they only one phone.

Straight talk encryption isnt secure and is being hacked. Once this occur, the customer have to wait a minimal of 1 week to get their number back and to receive a new sim card. So be careful.

I was a victim of this crime myself.Striaght doesnt seem very interested in solving this issue.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $45
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Yeah they've been hacking my facebook account too! Bryan gloe Plainview ne I need help!!

Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1181471

Yea had my phone just 4 days and I have 6 hackers in my straight talk phone this keeps happening

to Anonymous #1181804

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

This has happened to my husband's phone number 3 times in the past 3 weeks. It's bs

to Anonymous #1133108

to Anonymous #1135642

Here's the deal at first I thought it was just my phone got hacked...I do tech support/computer/smartphone/tablet/pc..Mac ..networks. Repair ...etc...wiped my data completely...but the *** has their network running through a chinese proxy server ...I can not even get customer service to take my call...they have that generic message up right now..best to just stay away from straight talk at this point

Basically China's been doing serious hacking on us lately mostly feds and it looks Luke straight talk is in that loop

to Anonymous #1135670

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

How come someone keeps using my data.When I check the history on my browser (even when my phone was shut off) there were web sites I have never or never will search for on the browser history.

This and the fact that I can go into my history to find a page I had searched already and my history is gone.Anyone else having these problems?

to Anonymous #1046356

Me
to MariaST Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1279943

how and what can you do about this it just happened to my sons phone