Straight Talk Wireless - Criminals are hacking into straight talk

1240 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

Criminals are hacking into straight talk customer cell phone cell and deactivating there accounts and using the customer numbers to avoid paying their bills and to avoid being traced by the authorities.When the customers call straight talk to see what is wrong with their phones, they are told that they called in and had their number transferred to their other phones although they only one phone.

Straight talk encryption isnt secure and is being hacked. Once this occur, the customer have to wait a minimal of 1 week to get their number back and to receive a new sim card. So be careful.

I was a victim of this crime myself.Striaght doesnt seem very interested in solving this issue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 19 Yes 19
1240 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 31 #1234343

Yeah they've been hacking my facebook account too! Bryan gloe Plainview ne I need help!!

Jul 06 #1181804

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Mar 23 #1132409

This has happened to my husband's phone number 3 times in the past 3 weeks. It's bs

Mar 24 #1133108

Mar 29 #1135642

Here's the deal at first I thought it was just my phone got hacked...I do tech support/computer/smartphone/tablet/pc..Mac ..networks. Repair ...etc...wiped my data completely...but the *** has their network running through a chinese proxy server ...I can not even get customer service to take my call...they have that generic message up right now..best to just stay away from straight talk at this point
Basically China's been doing serious hacking on us lately mostly feds and it looks Luke straight talk is in that loop

Mar 29 #1135670

Jul 24, 2015 #1011654

How come someone keeps using my data. When I check the history on my browser (even when my phone was shut off) there were web sites I have never or never will search for on the browser history. This and the fact that I can go into my history to find a page I had searched already and my history is gone. Anyone else having these problems?

Oct 11, 2015 #1046356

Straight Hack

Jan 08, 2015 #928078 Medford, Oregon, United States

Same thing happened to me. Phone just stopped working. Called straight talk (straight ***) and they said I requested to have the number transferred. WTF! The *** I did. Now I have to wait 3-5 days for a new SIM card and pray that I get my old number back which I use for a business. Will be switching providers ASAP.

big j

Sep 15, 2014 #870526

I had the same problem I didn't know what going on I couldn't text or call so I called straight talk and they said the number been transfer and remaining mins I was shocked

We Are Anonymous

Aug 31, 2012 #536680

The lack of knowledge and abundance of incompetency displayed here makes me giggle.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.