3.1

I am a long time customer and I have had decent luck with straight talks phone service but there customer service is the worst out there. It takes forever, dropped calls and start all over, everyone tells you something different.

I had this one guy tell my wife to take the battery out of her phone but it was a non removable phone battery he persisted so she tried to get it out pretty much ruining the phone. after she told him that he just made her break her phone he asked if there was someone smarter for him to talk to.

If the price and service were not as good as they are we would have left a long time ago. But we are still here so that says something.

User's recommendation: get it, just dont need anything or have any trouble or break it.

Location: Puxico, Missouri

Comments

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience with our customer service. As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on improving and expanding our procedures, products and overall service. If you still have any phone or service issues that are not resolved yet, please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews