Verified Reviewer

I was locked out of my phone due to I forgot my password pin. Ok this started Saturday morning, they told me to do this do that and nothing was working.

By Sunday l

the guy told me that straight talk could not help me and to call Motorola. Because I had a byop ( bring your own phone) and it was not the sim card it was my phone who had me locked out. I swear after 2 hours of my time within 2 days these people could not figure it out. My girlfriend said to me let me see your phone, I told her the name of my phone.

She said well do a factory reset on it. At that point I said sure. BAM. Done just like that.

Straight talk told me I had to buy a new sim card, to call Motorola. And they repeat the same b.s. over and over!!!

If you can understand there b.s. !!!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Potential savings of monthly bill, Good price on plans.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer service through the phone is terrible.

Location: Irvine, California

Comments

#2090623

Hi Cynthia B Oeh. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant. Give us another chance to make things right for you. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

We look forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews