it is the 2rd of january 2016 and the phone I purchased from straight talk around the 15th of december including the plan and 45.00 unlimited 30 day service are still not happening, they seem to make sure you can only reach the computer that tell it's in progress, I no longer want the service, i'm sure some of these complaints are due to customer error but how can you know when you can't talk to straight talk!. I was told it would take up to 2 days for cellphone numbers

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "you have tired funds up which i can't get paid interest,just reimburse me and call it even" of straight talk wireless phone plan. Straight Talk Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned straight talk wireless phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.