Fairlawn, Virginia

On June 30th my straight talk phone I had just purchased 3 days prior at Walmart, Fairlawn, VA would not even turn on. I called Straight Talk Support & they then proceeded to tell me they would email me a shipping label, which they did & to ship my defected phone back.

My phone was sent via Federal Express & recieved by Straight Talk on July 6th.

I was then told every day & I mean every single day exact words "The warehouse has received email about your replacemtent phone & will have a tracking number within 24-48 hours" Well that has been every single day untill today July 28th ~ I now got "That ticket number has been closed & we must start a new one"

VERY FRUSTRATED, ON HOLD NOW MATTER OF FACT "WAITING ON SUPERVISOR" WHICH I KNOW I'LL NEVER GET !! ANY SUGGESTIONS FROM ANYONE ???????????????????????????

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Shipping Service.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE & STILL NOT HELPED !!!!.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer service, Time taking to get replacement phone.

Comments

#1193574

I'm in the same boat you in. been a month now for same problem.....I don't know what to do.

MariaST
#1193600
@Anonymous

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

MariaST
#1191380

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews