Evansville, Indiana

Straight Talk has the worst customer service. I guess when you want to save money, you have to give up decent help too.

I bought a $179.99 phone and have been trying to transfer my number over to it for over a month now. The customer service has just be very unhelpful. I have to spend 20 minutes on hold and spent 10 minutes explaining my issue with a rep every time I call their customer service. I get someone that I can't understand what they are saying and they just tell me things that don't fix my problem.

Now that the online account says my number has transferred to my new phone, it doesn't work!

Sometimes I get someone on their Facebook page, but usually they just tell people to "submit a support ticket" so they don't have to deal with it. Terrible service!

Comments

corp.thomas

Hi, my name is Thomas and I work with Straight Talk. I noticed your concern on this blog and I would like to help you.

Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away. I work here and I too have a Straight Talk phone. At times there are problems but with the right people to help, your issue will get resolved. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Please email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Please include your blog name in your email.