Verified Reviewer

2.6

My niece has been on the phone with customer service for over 2 hrs to get a SIM card activated and can't seem to get done. I don't understand.

What is there problem? Why is it so hard to get a SIM card activated? I just don't understand!

I'm sorry! We are so aggravated at this point and it still doesn't work!

User's recommendation: Good luck!

Preferred solution: SIM card activated simply.

Comments

Hi Marie B lfr. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered with our customer service. Please know that it is never our goal to let you experience such troubles. Our main focus is to provide an excellent service to all our clients, and we know that there are things to improve. Focusing on our quality of Customer Service is our priority.

We will definitely take your comments very seriously and want to know more about your bad experiences, so we can focus on them and come to a solution. Please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact, or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews