Pineville, Missouri

After 4 years of reliable service, ONLY because I never had to call customer service. I bought a new ST phone and had to make a call to get the number xferred.

After 4 failed calls, 2 hang-ups and the fact that they disconnected my active number, were unable to transfer and activate the new phone and eventually unable to reactivate my old number - I transferred to ATT Go...

- This company sucks and If I find a place to upload the recorded support call audio, it will be done. - Anyone who hears how they handle their customer service will no doubt avoid this company like the plague.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Comments

Burgaw, North Carolina, United States #1341868

The straight talk app says I have 8GB but when I got to the 5GB mark it went to 2G. All customer service had to say way sorry nothing we can do. So they lie to their customers.

MariaST
#1199610
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.