9700 NW 112th Ave, Miami, FL 33178, USA
3.1

I have two Straight Talk phones that have been working fine for two years with the exception of voicemail (that's another story). I tried to add a 3rd phone with a new BYOP sim card and the agent applied it to one of my existing phones, not to the new phone.

Now the existing phone is dead, my new phone can't use that Sim card because it's been activated, and Straight Talk told me that I have to buy another activation kit for my new phone to work! The agent made the mistake, I have to pay for it, and it will take two days to get the new sim card. I tried escalating the issue and continue to hear that I have to pay for their mistake!

WORST SERVICE EVER! Will take my business for all three phones elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Cheaper rates and no contracts.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Terrible customer service.

• Straight Talk Cell and Service

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.