Straight Talk Wireless Phone Numbers and Emails

Privacy Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Is this your business?

Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service Overview

• Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    99% phone 1% email
  • The best phone number to call Straight Talk Wireless is 8774302355. 81% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 80% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 13 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Straight Talk Wireless may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: phone number, first and last name or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Straight Talk Wireless?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 430-2355
Total calls: 5 864 Issues resolved: 158 Last call: Jun 9, 2024

You can contact Straight Talk via live chat. To start a Straight Talk live chat sessionk, you can visit Facebook and get in touch with their Facebook Support. You can also visit Straight Talk chat room where you will be connected to a live chat agent who can assist you with your inquiries or concerns. Alternatively, you can also contact Straight Talk support by phone or email.

Straight Talk customer service hours are available 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 11:45 pm EST and includes their phone and live chat support.

However, their website and self-service options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need assistance outside of their customer service hours, you can also email or message them on social media, and the Straight Talk support will respond as soon as possible during their business hours.

To contact Straight Talk Wireless customer care via your account, take the following actions. Log in to your Straight Talk account on the website or through the Straight Talk mobile app. Once you are logged in, navigate to the "Support" section of your account dashboard. In the support section, you will see various options such as FAQs, chat support, phone and email support.

Click on the "Chat" option to start Straight talk live chat with a customer care representative, or click the "Call Us" option to speak with a representative over the phone. If you prefer to send an email, click on the "Email Us" option and fill out the contact form with your inquiry or concern. Once you have submitted your inquiry or started a chat session, a Straight Talk support representative will respond as soon as possible to assist you with your concern.

You can contact Straight Talk customer service by phone at 1-877-430-2355 and 1-877-878-7908. This phone number can be used to activate a new phone or service, check your account balance, add or remove features, troubleshoot issues, or for any other general inquiries you may have. Straight Talk customer service is available 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 11:45 pm EST.

If you have any privacy issues or inquiries, you can conatct them at 1-877-799-1999. And you can also contact the home phone at 1-800-299-7784.

PissedConsumer Club

Miami, Florida 33178
United States

Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Guest-5748653
Payment

I've purchased the gold plan and when the payment went thru it told me to find another form of payment. I did that and that payment went thru also...When I CHECKED MY BANK ACCT both payments went thru but we only rec'd 1 mth credit and the svc was cut off .

We called to get refund back but could not get it back nor were the services restored. I think this is poor customer service.

The agt we spoke with tried to act like she could not give us the requested information nor send me to a mgr. I really would like to speak to someone who knows what to do & not make us act out of character.

Debbie Sfg
I got absolutely nothing but a runaround from people at straight talk

I got more help from him than I have all day when I reached out to pissedconsumers I finally got some answers from smart pay customer service that was very helpful! They were willing to help while straight talk did not!!

jason B Vpv
Terrible company
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.4

Cant activate my brand new phone, Refuse to offer refund for service. Poorly trained customer service which barely speak English! Avoid this criminal company

Kelly W Uyt
They owe me money
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.3

This experience was a disaster I was given the run around by several associates and the last associate claimed he was a manager in the refund department and he refused to refund money that they had removed from my account after auto pay was shut off. Also told me to get my bank involved to do a "Charge Back" because he was not refunding my money.

How Good is Straight Talk Wireless's Customer Service?

Nizar Glv
Nizar Glv
Feels Satisfied | May 30, 2024

Very good customer service experience!!!

Saher Ary
Saher Ary
Feels Disappointed | Mar 16, 2024

Terrible

Lovie B Eqq
Lovie B Eqq
Feels Satisfied | Feb 29, 2024

I had a good experience. No complaints

Heyward Tjr
Heyward Tjr
Feels Satisfied | Feb 17, 2024

She was very helpful

Keely Jtx
Keely Jtx
Feels Disappointed | Jan 20, 2024

I did, have nothing more to say

Shirley R Dez
Shirley R Dez
Feels Disappointed | Dec 05, 2023

Bad. Got the run around and had to request help from my daughter after 6 hours of talking to computers and customer service representatives.

Summary of Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Straight Talk Wireless?

Staff Question:

• “Phone locked, can't use ASK, service people r useless”
  • “My service sucks and I never received my hot spot”
  • “Trouble refulling service”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Paybill”
  • “Pay my bill”
  • “Change direct deposit”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Follow me it's activated and needs internet service”
  • “Activate account with lifeline”
  • “Reactivate phone”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Trying to connect a new phone”
  • “Unlock sim network”
  • “My internet isnt worki”

Account Question:

• “Need account number”
  • “Phone has been hacked”
  • “I cannot get into my g-mail account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help transfer my phone number”
  • “About my phone”
  • “Help with phone”

Cards Question:

• “Change card on auto pay”
  • “Change card”
  • “To run my card again”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change my service plan to $35”
  • “Return”
  • “Change my sim to a new phone”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My new phone has not arrived”
  • “Never received my phone.”
  • “Cant get the help i need pissed”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • Didn't reimburse my money back to my card it's been over week
  • “I need for u guys to refund my money”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My boyfriend qualified for the ACP and I've got the number for his application number and now I'm trying to call return my call you guys I have to talk to someone last night and with that number so we figure out to get his plan back going”
  • “Website”
  • “I filled out ACP application recently and was approved. Need help with service and device”

Employment Question:

• “Job”
  • “To see if u can wait until the 3is day I get paid”

Other Question:

• “Can't find phone”
  • “Switch phones”
  • “The new phone box y'all have a call maxee Why did you not pick up as good as the old one?”

About