Contact Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Numbers and Emails
(877) 799-1999Privacy Inquiries
Straight Talk Wireless Emails:
How to Contact Straight Talk Wireless?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 4 910||Issues resolved: 127||Last call: May 28, 2023|
Can I Contact Straight Talk via Live Chat?
You can contact Straight Talk via live chat. To start a Straight Talk live chat sessionk, you can visit Facebook and get in touch with their Facebook Support. You can also visit Straight Talk chat room where you will be connected to a live chat agent who can assist you with your inquiries or concerns. Alternatively, you can also contact Straight Talk support by phone or email.
What Are Straight Talk Customer Service Working Hours?
Straight Talk customer service hours are available 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 11:45 pm EST and includes their phone and live chat support.
However, their website and self-service options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need assistance outside of their customer service hours, you can also email or message them on social media, and the Straight Talk support will respond as soon as possible during their business hours.
How Can I Contact Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care via My Account?
To contact Straight Talk Wireless customer care via your account, take the following actions. Log in to your Straight Talk account on the website or through the Straight Talk mobile app. Once you are logged in, navigate to the "Support" section of your account dashboard. In the support section, you will see various options such as FAQs, chat support, phone and email support.
Click on the "Chat" option to start Straight talk live chat with a customer care representative, or click the "Call Us" option to speak with a representative over the phone. If you prefer to send an email, click on the "Email Us" option and fill out the contact form with your inquiry or concern. Once you have submitted your inquiry or started a chat session, a Straight Talk support representative will respond as soon as possible to assist you with your concern.
What Is a Straight Talk Wireless Phone Number?
You can contact Straight Talk customer service by phone at 1-877-430-2355 and 1-877-878-7908. This phone number can be used to activate a new phone or service, check your account balance, add or remove features, troubleshoot issues, or for any other general inquiries you may have. Straight Talk customer service is available 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 11:45 pm EST.
If you have any privacy issues or inquiries, you can conatct them at 1-877-799-1999. And you can also contact the home phone at 1-800-299-7784.
Straight Talk Wireless Website:
Straight Talk Wireless Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
How Good is Straight Talk Wireless's Customer Service?
Thier web site is a sham
I love the service vs cost but the app at least on android is abysmal. I see no clear was to make payment nor use my 2+ years of points.
Every thing went good
Read the certified letter when signed for it explains much about my experience. Feel free to email me
ABSOTLEY HORRIBLE THINKIG OF BACK TO AT&T AND ALSO SUGGESTING IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS
Summary of Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Straight Talk Wireless?
- “Refill my service”
- “Refill service”
- “My service isnt the best”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Activate phone”
- “Activate eSIM”
- “Reactivate phone”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Need to pay my bill”
- “Payment plans”
Product/ Service Question:
- “To get my phone seevice working”
- “The phone I have for straight talk is broken so I need to stop from them taking money out of my account”
- “My phone doesn't work!”
- “Bc I can't order my plan online bc it is blocked for some reason”
- “I need my account and PIN number”
- “Can't get into my account”
Request for Information Question:
- “About a phone line that has an a time on it”
- “Need to talk to a human(disabled)”
- “My no I kept of long time can I refill and start again”
- “Family dollar sold me a straight talk refill card and it wasn't the right one”
- “New credit card”
- “Trying to put my card I have in my account on my phone”
- “I need to go get refund”
- “I need for u guys to refund my money”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Need my number changed but when I used the automatic voice it gave me a code but I didn't receive my new phone number”
- “Because my new phone hasn't shipped yet”
- “You should not have a character limit for a reasonable email I tried explaining but was to long. You can read the certified letter when it is delivered in Florida and signed for. Feel free to email me”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Changing my phone number”
- “For a replacement iPhone”
- “To replace an exciting straight talk phone that is going to voice mail”
Website/ Application Question:
- “My boyfriend qualified for the ACP and I've got the number for his application number and now I'm trying to call return my call you guys I have to talk to someone last night and with that number so we figure out to get his plan back going”
- “I filled out ACP application recently and was approved. Need help with service and device”
- “To see if u can wait until the 3is day I get paid”
- “Change over revive to a new phone”
- “I want to get my straight talk number”
- “No data on phone”
, , , ,
Straight Talk Wireless is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator that was founded in 1992. It is a major American no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S. It is operated by TracFone Wireless Inc. The company provides handsets from such manufacturers as Samsung, Motorola, LG and Nokia. Straight Talk offers a free mobile phone and limited quantity of vocal minutes every month for low level income families. The company provides two no-contract plans: an unlimited one at 45 per month and the second is ALL YOU NEED for 30 monthly fees. Straight Talk offers a broad choice of cell phones that feature such characteristics as camera, sliding bars, QWERTY keyboards, etc.
Straight Talk Wireless is ranked 264 out of 1752 in Telecommunications category
Compare Straight Talk Wireless To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.