1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

I have been with STW for YEARS after leaving verizon prepaid.I have never had a problem with my data and them cutting it down UNTIL they got sued for false advertising.

Since then i will renew my plan and 2 weeks afterwards they will send me a text telling me that ive consumed my 5gb of data (not by myself i havent!) I am on my phone the same amount of time.i have always been. Then they up the data to 8gbs im thinking sweet i should be good now since im on the phone with them EVERY month...nope, just put the mins on my phone LAST WEEK and they have already sent me a text saying ive exceeded my data limit..WTF..not.8gb i havent!! So after some research i have figured out that when they cut you back to 2gbs your DATA DOES NOT STOP soooo by the time you put mins back on your phone for the next month your data is already almost used up!!! Its getting very aggravating and im about fed up!

Before long they aint gonna have no customers and they are gonna go under!I used to talk highly of STW but not no more!!!!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST
#1371945

Hi.I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.

We'll be looking forward to work with you.Thank you.