I been with straight talk company for 3 years I believe, at first it started off okay but when I upgrade my phone things gotten weird.When it's time for my phone to be refill, my phone data for some reason disconnected and I called customer service or chat with them to turn my phone on.

They would say that my account is fine but they can't find no reason why my phone would be disconnected, they would say that it might be a weak signal in my area ,they say they can't control what happens to my phone.

Some of the customer service people are rude and some of them don't know what they are doing.I been dealing with this since January, and they still not giving me a clear answer, so I am considering switching into another phone service because straight talk is garbage to me.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.