CANNOT SEEM TO GET THE HIGH SPEED DATA I'VE BEEN FOR TALKED TO CUSTOMER SERVICES MULTIPLE TIMES AND THEY STILL CAN'T SEEM TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE MY HIGH SPEED DATA IS 1X WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 3 X I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FOR THE PAST 3 YRS.WHY CAN'T CUSTOMER SERVICE RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM ALL THEY DO IS TRY TO UPDATE MY SERVICE BUT NOTHING WORKS WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY HIGH SPEED SERVICE RESTORED HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM I REALLY USE MY PHONE FOR INTERNET AS MUCH AS I USE IT FOR TEXT MESSAGE AND PHONE CALLS, IS THERE SOMEONE I CAN CONTACT

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of staff do not seem to know their jobs and service technicians suck. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of straight talk wireless mobile internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $92. Straight Talk Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned straight talk wireless mobile internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.