I have a straight talk phone and I have been having problems with it well I had been calling straight about it and they findly decided to send me a replacement sims card I was to call them for them to activate it well when I called them they deactivated the sims card that was in the phone and activate the new one they send me well the new one did not fit my phone and they tried to tell me that it did and it didn't, well they had deactivated the old sims card that was in the phone and the new one didn't fit my phone so they told me they will not send me another one and that I have to go buy a new on, mean while my phone is not working because they deactivated it and they telling me that they can not activate the old sims card back, so as of now I don't have a phone at all, the manger I spoke with had a really smart and nasty mouth and when I ask to speak to someone else she said there was not one else but her to talk to her name was Jimmilyn 512907 and she hung up the phone on me so as of now Im still with out a phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer services agents.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi ValidBiddy118. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. What happened was unfortunate, and we wish to help you get your issue resolved. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.