Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.3

Couldn't activate the straight talk phone I purchased through Walmart to replace the phone I broke. I attempted to activate it myself but couldn't so I contacted their call center.

The call center Couldn't activate the phone with my same number or use the month of service I had just purchased because they deleted my whole account. Very long story short, they said that they would give back the number "if" I purchase another month of service. Well...obviously they couldn't activate the phone and I returned it to Walmart ( they labeled it as defective) to be sent back to straight talk. Well I at this point have attempted to activate 21 straight talk phones, 9 of which are their most expensive phones.

Well I am having the worst time activating the phones with the existing number and my paid months worth of minutes. I have had to return the phones to Walmart and they just label them as defective. I guess one of these days I will find a straight talk phone that isn't defective and get my phone number and paid month's of service back.

Well, off to Walmart to try again...and again...and again. Do you get the picture straight talk?

User's recommendation: Return the defective phones to straight talk.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Dont let me use a phove i more the paid for for qlink, Undelivered promises for unused services, Not satisfied, Terrible customer service, No protection.

Location: Palm Bay, Florida

Comments

Hi Robert C Mke. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that you've experienced some issues with your phone. We never want you to feel this way. Having a new working phone is always important. It's our goal to look into this for you so we can find a resolution.

Please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact . For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will be looking forward to work with you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews