Verified Reviewer

1.9

Straight talk needs to get more people speak English need to talk to someone a customer service ASAP

Preferred solution: I would like customer service to call me but you can't call my phone because it says no service every time I try I never get through and like to talk to someone speaks English.

Comments

#2045239

Hi, Karen K Zyt. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Total customer satisfaction is determined by variety of factors, but none is more important than the customer's experience. We apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our customer service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews