Iwireless recently was taken over by T-mobile. I then switched to Straight Talk because the coverage map was impressive. I used the ST AT&T gsm because of the coverage map.

I drove 20 miles away from my house & there was no service. Yes it was a small town but Iwireless had coverage there.

I spoke with straight talk & they said the map shows that I should have coverage, but wait, it’s only for cdma phones. Now I find out that Straight Talk doesn’t do roaming. So GSM only has whatever coverage pockets Straight Talk has.

They said they don’t provide a gsm coverage map and there is no access to one. You can only find out if you enter each individual zip code. So if you travel, you better know each zip code you will visit & hope you don’t have car trouble in the “Netherworld” zones....

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I definitely understand your frustration and I apologize for all the inconvenience you have experienced. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.