Hermon, New York

8/14 I got a Straight Talk smart phone for $45 card. Reception for anything on the web where I live is very poor.

I switched to Consumer Cellular, put their SIM Card in, and used for 2 1/2 days with no problem;ST had told me my phone was unlocked so I didn't hesitate to change. Dirty b....ds deactivated my phone. When I asked to have it unlocked, was told they couldn't and it wouldn't work w/another company. Liars.

It worked for 2 1/2 days without issues. My phone, but appears they consider it there. Really PISSED, but appears I'm stuck buying a new phone. Wish I could unlock what I alreadypaid for.

Went thru 3 reps, w/the last hanging up on me when I asked him why. Terrible representatives, outsourced to the Phillipines, even though says Fl.

is headquarters. Probably a desk in an unoccupied office.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: locked phone, no help unlocking, rude customer service (also very broken English, hard to understand).

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Refusal to unlock phone, Felt deceived.

• Poor Business Practice
  • Android phone

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews