Straight Talk Wireless - Mobile Phone Service Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

2.5
Never had an issue with Straight Talk until i actually went tip Wal-Mart to purchase an "out of the box" straight talk phone. For whatever reason the phone doesn't work with the Straight Talk service, and i have been trying to find the root of all this since August. All in all, the phone service is on and working, but my phone number cannot be located with Straight Talk Ugh!
MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Service
Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service

Straight Talk Wireless - Card Activation Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

1.9
I bought a 15 dollar card for my hotspot model Z288L and have talked to cs 4 or 5 times and it's still nIt activated I give up

Review

Straight Talk Wireless - Game Download Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

I got my straight talK 3 days ago and only get one x cant even dovnload a game
MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.

AlexTrac

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

View more comments (1)
Review
I purchased a new phone and ported my number for Tracfrone to Straight Talk. After 12 hours my old phone had already quit working and the Straight talk phone was not working. I called customer service and spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with them on Monday. Most of...

I however, am having this exact same problem. I've done this several times before in the past and its never taken this long.

Get it together straighttalk, you've definitely lost my business

View more comments
Review
#205595 Review #205595 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Straight Talk Wireless Customer Service