Montgomery, Alabama
1.1

Sharon Turner I was a straight talk customer for almost one year less 3 days. I had problems with both the phone I purchased from them and the service the entire time.

I finally switched carriers in January after having no success with locating a seconds worth of customer service. My screen on my new phone was just shattered when a dog knocked it out of my hand. So I was trying to use my old phone which I paid full price for from straight talk/walmart until I could afford to replace my broken phone. I contacted straight talk and the first person told me I would lose all of my data and contacts because she would have to reset my phone back to factory settings in order to provide me with a unlock code to use my phone with my new carrier.

I told her I wanted to record my contacts and I would then call back.

When I called back of course I got another unpleasant foreign clerk who after taking some information informed me that because I did not have my service with straight talk for a full year ( I was short 3 days) that they would not unlock my phone even though I had never been told of this so called policy before. The lady was very rude and clearly was not happy that I was using another carrier. How is this company allowed to prevent me from ever using my phone again because I cancelled my service with them after 362 days of problems.

There needs to be more regulating of these companies and better consumer protection. My next step is the FCC and Rip Off

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Straight Talk Cell and Service

Comments

MariaST
#1199313

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.