Michie, Tennessee
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 08, 2016

My husband has been on phone with Straight Talk for hours last night...Straight Talk is telling him that they no longer sell the phone because its a bad phone but if you look at the Walmarts site its still available for sale...They are telling us they will make a decision on weather or not they will give us a different phone or our money back but i know its not going to happen! So actually i will be out 200.00 dollars cause i have no phone that works and just purchased a phone card that i used for 1 day...Real sad Straight Talk!

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2016

I brought the Straight Talk LG Stylo 2 LTE phone in late August..I had the SIM card replaced twice so i complained to the BBB...So finally the company agreed to replace my phone..Got the phone 2 days ago and once again the SIM card went out..Didn't even have the phone for 48 hours and the SIM card went out...Agent i talked to told me that the phone has a very sensitive SIM card and no i did not drop my phone, it was here right by me when i tried sending a text and it didn't send, said once again invalid SIM card.Read other reviews on this phone and this is a on going problem so why is the company still selling the phones?

So if you want to blow 150 on a phone then buy it and maybe it might work for a few days , otherwise i would suggest that you don't get the LG Stylo 2. I will be buying another phone but it sure won't be with Straight Talk! I am disabled and need a phone and service that works!!!! And don't tell me to contact your company i have and i would not recommend your phone or service to anyone!

Thanks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "horrible phone" of lg electronics stylo 2 cell phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Straight Talk Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics stylo 2 cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments