Tallahassee, Florida

I am not going to waste your time explaining the months worth of wasted time and money that came as a result of Straight talk customer service. I was able to get exactly what I needed from Verizon's prepaid service within 5 minutes for the same price. Just to give you an idea of the horrible customer service I experienced, here are the highlights:

1.) Charging me $45 to complete activation on my phone then telling me its not compatible and the money is non-refundable.... On 2 different iphones.

2.) Instructing me to call the same number that I just dialed, because the next person that answers may be able to help me.

3.) Telling me there are no managers working after my 5th or 6th phone call without getting any answers or help.

4.) Hanging up on me while being transferred.

5.) Hanging up on me while on hold.

5.) Rudely repeating the same sentences, like a pull-string doll without actually even listening to the question asked.

I hate straight talk now. I never post reviews but I would really like to save someone else from the headache. I cannot stand the thought of them being so horrible and continuing to take people's money.

Preferred solution: Explanation as to why your customer service is so horrible.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Customer service staff, Wasting my time, Sub-standard in all areas.

Comments

MattSL

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews