Waterville, Maine

I ordered a phone online from them and after 2 days of the order still pending, I called "customer service" and spoke to someone who told me that the cc had been denied. After I gave them another cc, then she said that Fedex could not ship the phone to my address.

I called FedEx and they have me in their system...Lie #1. Then I called Visa who said the full charge had gone through on the night I placed the order...Lie #2. I called back Straighttalk and spoke to another person who lied again saying that my Visa charge did not go through. She then told me that I have to do a charge resolution with my cc!!!

WHAT?! Scary part is that I gave these idiots two cc account numbers. DO NOT ORDER ANY PHONES FROM THEM...THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED! After the second phone call I decided I do not want to order any phones from them, so I cancellled my order...I got that email but never any other emails!

WORST COMPANY!

I had order a cover for my phone through Amazon...that came the next day...but now I don't have a phone for it! VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

i am going through the same thing. i spent a little over $100 and i they said i never ordered anything my order number does not exist so why did they send it to me. then they tried to blame it on smart pay.

#1520245

What a stupid thing to say. Straight talk is not the worst company at all.

MariaST
#1198019

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.