1.6

on the 11th. of this month.

I. tried to charge my credit card. $55 for the $55 plan. but they said the card was declined.my points were redeemed on my rewards points.

so I figured that it went through. well it didn't so. my phone got deactivated and. for 2 days I didn't have no phone and finally I got to a phone so I could call Straight Talk.

and I thought someone took my account. but to find out all it was was my card was declined and. and somebody activated my phone number on a different. SIM card so I ended up having to switch it back.

still figured I had the $55 plan. until today they told me to go ahead and look at my data. so I called back trying to get my $55 plan from a $35 plan which I never had to start with I actually had a $45 plan and switched it to the $55 plan like I said on the 11th. but they said since my payment didn't go through they can't help me.

well I told you I offered to pay the $20 extra and they didn't want to do that they said no. they can take this and shove it for all I care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Pay me for my time .

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Love unlimited data, Cheap.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Poor customer service and only worried bo7t there pockets.

• NOT unlimted data

Comments

MariaST

Hi CostlyBarb. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please know that this is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. We would like to review your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews