Verified Reviewer

2.7

I purchased the ultimate unlimited plan just for the purpose of being able to use the hotspot on my iPhone 8 Plus. When I went to use my hotspot I found out I had to order a new sim which would take me from at&t to T-mobile.

The only reason I’m able to get service in my home area is because I am on at&t. If I were to switch to T-Mobile sim I would no longer have service at home.

The fact that a switch to T-Mobile should be made clear when the ultimate unlimited plan uses the hotspot as a way to up sell this plan to the public. I was able to do the necessary research and knew I should but Many people might not understand the need.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Ultimate Unlimited Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Inexpensive.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Hot spot is conditional.

• Straight Talk customer
  • bad reviews straight talk phones
  • Bad Business Practice

Comments

MariaST

Hi Misleading-irksme. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Allow us to take a closer look into what is going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today.

For assistance, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, call Customer Service at 1-877-430-2355, or text the word Chat to short code 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Mondays to Sundays from 08:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews