1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

i was told i could cancel a plan on 1 phone and use it on another phone when it ran out.Now a different person tells me that it was not stopped and i have no minuets to add to my other phone so i threw away 45.00 because i thought they told me the truth.

the first time. when i asked if they could find the other phone call they said they couldn't.

i will be finding a new service for my other 3 phones.because you sure can't trust the ones at straight talk also it would be nice to talk to someone that can speak English.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Straight Talk Wireless to "give me my money back".

The most disappointing in user's experience was basicly called me a liar. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Straight Talk Wireless and straight talk wireless phone plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.