Straight Talk Wireless - Don't use auto pay with Straight talk phone, they ***...

Been with Straight talk from August 2012 on, phone works great, no complaints with the phone itself but the so called customer service is ***.When our first month of pre paid service ( which we paid instore with the card for $45+ tax ) was a week from expiring, I was contacted by Straigfht talk to link my credit card for auto refill on the same day each month.

For doing this Straight talk offered me a $2.50 discount each month. No discount after three months now, and with auto pay you get charged 911 fee's, fed fee's, and tax on those and other fee's, so they can eat *** as I'm taking the auto pay off.

Now I just buy a straight talk card at the store each month for $45 + sales tax only.Be forwarned with straight talk as to non customer service, *** f'n ***

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 48 Yes 48 56 No 56
Had the same issue 46 Yes 46
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 12 #1211704 Minot, North Dakota

same I been autopay for months and have no problem with them. I get all my discounts and everything I got told I would get. so they might have fixed the bug or glitch or whatever it was. it shouldn't mean you have to down grade a company that is still saving you a *** load off any other phone company you go to and there isn't anything holding you to the plan. if you don't like the company then switch to one of the others. don't get on here venting and going on about something that probably just happened without them knowing. its like anything else like computers, games.. whatever it is, they all have software and coding and a bunch of other *** so they might have made a mistake or put something that caused a bug of some kind. straight talk is still one of the most leading phone companies out there with a millions of people who use them. anything can happen within technology bounds. just chill out stop cussing and venting about them when all you had to do was call them and tell them what has happened and they will look into it and if it is so then they would put it on your next bill cycle or something. but its highly unlikely that you played it smart and just called to see why you got over charged and all them taxes was applied to your account. instead you come on here and started *** and moaning hoping you would get a lot of people to agree with what you had said. so before starting a bunch of nasty roomers call and make sure what you was charged for was correct and why.

Sep 13 #1212073

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Sep 20 #1215535

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We can help you cancel the Auto-Refill. To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

0 0

Jun 06 #1169438

I'm guessing this issue has been fixed. I've been on autopay for months and i get the discount with no other charges. Sometimes companies make mistakes.

Mar 02 #1121100

i put auto refill on but now my phone doesnt even work *** you straight talk

AlexTrac

Mar 05 #1122439

Mar 05 #1122440

Feb 18 #1113990

How do I cancel auto-refill service! I have changed phones and would like to cancel before an auto refill kicks in on 2/28

Feb 19 #1114355

Feb 15 #1112096

I don't know what is going on with this company but for the past 3 months my auto-pay has not gone through. Each month I have lost service. I have called each time and each time am assured that this will not happen again. Today I spoke with someone who was difficult to understand. I have decided that I will no longer do auto pay if this happens again. Each time it happens I am charged a different price due to whatever the promotion is at the time I call.

Feb 15 #1112224

0 1 Reply

Mar 22 #1132360

This has happened to me on three separate occasions. I can literally see the charge go through on my bank statement online that day (with no problems processing the charge), but the phone acts as though it did not renew and won't work for about 24 hours. The last time this happened, I was having car trouble and stuck out in the country in below zero weather and couldn't contact anyone to get help! Absolutely unacceptable--that is the exact definition of an emergency situation people carry cell phones for!
Another time I was able to send a message to straighttalk on facebook asking for assistance, and they gave me a freaking number to call. HELLO, did you completely miss the entire description of the problem? Specifically, the "my phone isn't working" part?

antbb1030

Nov 07, 2015 #1059987

They actually charged me a fee to re-activate my service after they cut it off due to a "billing error. So I de-activated direct debit. They will not get another extra penny from me..

Nov 20, 2015 #1066977

0 3 Reply
Barbara

Oct 21, 2015 #1051819 Newark, Ohio

I just want to change credit cards number and can't get a human person to do this.

Oct 23, 2015 #1052836

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Oct 07, 2015 #1044314

How did you manage to cancel the auto refill? I just want to change from one credit card to another and I can't get a human and none of the props offer what I am looking for. I even tried emailing them just to get a response of call the customer service number that was of no help to begin with. I figure IF I could cancel, then I can restart with the new number.

2 0 Reply

Oct 17, 2015 #1049748

antbb1030

Nov 07, 2015 #1059995

This happened to me recently. It's nearly impossible to speak to anyone who is human and who speaks English. I have just kept pushing the O button. This is a ridiculous set up and takes forever. Good luck..

1-20 of 44 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.