14.5K views

Been with Straight talk from August 2012 on, phone works great, no complaints with the phone itself but the so called customer service is ***. When our first month of pre paid service ( which we paid instore with the card for $45+ tax ) was a week from expiring, I was contacted by Straigfht talk to link my credit card for auto refill on the same day each month.

For doing this Straight talk offered me a $2.50 discount each month. No discount after three months now, and with auto pay you get charged 911 fee's, fed fee's, and tax on those and other fee's, so they can eat *** as I'm taking the auto pay off.

Now I just buy a straight talk card at the store each month for $45 + sales tax only. Be forwarned with straight talk as to non customer service, *** f'n ***

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

I went to my account and stopped AUTO REFILL but the *** holes charged me any way !!!! I called and they say they can do nothing !! They then stopped AUTO REFILL on the phone I was calling on, not the phone I was calling about !!!!

I've been with Straight Talk for over 5 years on auto pay. My daughter just recently pointed out that every month our payments come out a day earlier.

Pulled up my last 6 months of statements and she's right! Actually, last months came out on the 11th and this month on the 8th.

Needless to say I will be looking into other options/carriers. Not cool.

to Anonymous #1484268

That’s because it’s a 30 day service plan, not 1 months to the date. That means after 30 days your service is up. Each month doesn’t have the same amount of days so the dates you’re charged will obviously vary.

They move my service refill day up a day each month

Well anyone who wants to sign up for autopay be aware. To get started I had bought a service card on the first of the month and had found out that you save $1 if you sign up for autopay.

Well I had already gotten a service card and got charged again for the same card. I hope I didn’t miss any details but I’m not happy about this and I think straight talk should change that.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #1222753

I had auto refill and accidentally got taken off and I was put back on it but I don't get the $2.50 discount I kinda rely on that discount I am on disability and don't have a lot of money

to Anonymous #1223282

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear about what happened. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. For your convenience, you may also contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

to MariaST Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1248706

You're representiives are difficult to communicate with.

Minot, North Dakota, United States #1211704

same I been autopay for months and have no problem with them. I get all my discounts and everything I got told I would get.

so they might have fixed the bug or glitch or whatever it was. it shouldn't mean you have to down grade a company that is still saving you a *** load off any other phone company you go to and there isn't anything holding you to the plan. if you don't like the company then switch to one of the others. don't get on here venting and going on about something that probably just happened without them knowing.

its like anything else like computers, games.. whatever it is, they all have software and coding and a bunch of other *** so they might have made a mistake or put something that caused a bug of some kind. straight talk is still one of the most leading phone companies out there with a millions of people who use them. anything can happen within technology bounds.

just chill out stop cussing and venting about them when all you had to do was call them and tell them what has happened and they will look into it and if it is so then they would put it on your next bill cycle or something. but its highly unlikely that you played it smart and just called to see why you got over charged and all them taxes was applied to your account.

instead you come on here and started *** and moaning hoping you would get a lot of people to agree with what you had said. so before starting a bunch of nasty roomers call and make sure what you was charged for was correct and why.

to Anonymous #1212073

to MariaST San Antonio, Texas, United States #1214845

How do I cancel auto refill?

to Laurie #1215535

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We can help you cancel the Auto-Refill. To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

I'm guessing this issue has been fixed. I've been on autopay for months and i get the discount with no other charges. Sometimes companies make mistakes.

i put auto refill on but now my phone doesnt even work *** you straight talk

AlexTrac
to Anonymous #1122439

to Anonymous #1122440

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

How do I cancel auto-refill service! I have changed phones and would like to cancel before an auto refill kicks in on 2/28

to Anonymous #1114355

#1112096

I don't know what is going on with this company but for the past 3 months my auto-pay has not gone through. Each month I have lost service.

I have called each time and each time am assured that this will not happen again. Today I spoke with someone who was difficult to understand.

I have decided that I will no longer do auto pay if this happens again. Each time it happens I am charged a different price due to whatever the promotion is at the time I call.

to Anonymous #1112224