Salt Lake City, Utah
11.8K views 48 comments

Been with Straight talk from August 2012 on, phone works great, no complaints with the phone itself but the so called customer service is ***.When our first month of pre paid service ( which we paid instore with the card for $45+ tax ) was a week from expiring, I was contacted by Straigfht talk to link my credit card for auto refill on the same day each month.

For doing this Straight talk offered me a $2.50 discount each month. No discount after three months now, and with auto pay you get charged 911 fee's, fed fee's, and tax on those and other fee's, so they can eat *** as I'm taking the auto pay off.

Now I just buy a straight talk card at the store each month for $45 + sales tax only.Be forwarned with straight talk as to non customer service, *** f'n ***

Review about: Auto Refill Option.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $25
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #1222753

I had auto refill and accidentally got taken off and I was put back on it but I don't get the $2.50 discount I kinda rely on that discount I am on disability and don't have a lot of money

to Anonymous #1223282

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear about what happened. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent. For your convenience, you may also contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.Thank you.

to MariaST Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1248706

You're representiives are difficult to communicate with.

Minot, North Dakota, United States #1211704

same I been autopay for months and have no problem with them.I get all my discounts and everything I got told I would get.

so they might have fixed the bug or glitch or whatever it was. it shouldn't mean you have to down grade a company that is still saving you a *** load off any other phone company you go to and there isn't anything holding you to the plan. if you don't like the company then switch to one of the others. don't get on here venting and going on about something that probably just happened without them knowing.

its like anything else like computers, games.. whatever it is, they all have software and coding and a bunch of other *** so they might have made a mistake or put something that caused a bug of some kind. straight talk is still one of the most leading phone companies out there with a millions of people who use them. anything can happen within technology bounds.

just chill out stop cussing and venting about them when all you had to do was call them and tell them what has happened and they will look into it and if it is so then they would put it on your next bill cycle or something. but its highly unlikely that you played it smart and just called to see why you got over charged and all them taxes was applied to your account.

instead you come on here and started *** and moaning hoping you would get a lot of people to agree with what you had said.so before starting a bunch of nasty roomers call and make sure what you was...

to Anonymous #1212073

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Laurie
to MariaST San Antonio, Texas, United States #1214845

How do I cancel auto refill?

to Laurie #1215535

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We can help you cancel the Auto-Refill.To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

I'm guessing this issue has been fixed. I've been on autopay for months and i get the discount with no other charges. Sometimes companies make mistakes.

i put auto refill on but now my phone doesnt even work *** you straight talk

AlexTrac