I have been dealing with these jokers for 4 days now! I waited 2 days for a sim card to be activated with numerous calls with people that hardly speaks english with no luck.

I went to straight talk website and I Paid for new sim and paid $14.00 for an overnight to be delivered for a sim card. Received it and was a bad sim. ask for them to overnight one that is working and they said can't do that. will take 2-3 days to receive a new sim from them.

really, I just had one overnighted to me yesterday?? I went out and bought a whole new activation kit BYOP. Called them from walmart to make sure it was a good sim and they said all good, service will be up and running by the next morning. Nothing this morning.

Called at 9:00 am today was transferred from straight talk to their sister company trac phone activation sim dept. I was told by 12:30 today I can expect my phone to work. 2:21 PM NOTHING!!! I am now going to AT&T with my phone and will NEVER NEVER NEVER recommend Straight talk to anyone....

When things sound to good to be true guess what? thats right!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: two many things about the whole activation process. .

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews